can we get an updated editor's draft soonish, please?

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:27:46 -0400
To: Mark <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>, Shane <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Mark, Shane;

Any chance we could get a new editor's draft of RDFa Syntax
early next week that has the @instanceof renamed to @typeof
and the revised processing rule language, per our resolutions
[1,2] to issues 101 [3] and 102 [4] of last week?

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#item02
 [2] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#item03
 [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/101
 [4] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/102

Mark, you had indicated the changes to the processing rule
prose would be simple.  Ben has promised to do a new
"clean room" implementation as soon as we have the new
language.

Also, at this week's SWD telecon [5], the task force was directed
announcement (and specifically the W3C chairs list) informing the
community of these two changes in lieu of publishing an updated
Last Call WD.

 [5] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/08-swd-minutes.html#item04

I am happy to send the change notice (or draft it for Ben to send)
once I have the exact new processing rule language in hand.
If I can copy and paste it from an updated editor's draft, that
would be perfect.

Given that folks will be starting their journeys to Beijing pretty
soon, I think it's fairly important to have this done by early
next week.

Thanks; I know you must be very busy with your own Beijing prep too.

-Ralph