Re: XHTML vocab updated

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:56:11 +0100
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Shane McCarron wrote:

> Thanks to Roland, the reserved value vocabulary document at
> http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab has been updated to be valid
> against the new DTD (typeof instead of instanceof).

Hi folks

Any thoughts on where http://www.w3.org/2005/05/hrel/ might fit in?

I began this during the old SWBPD WG in 2005, just prior to leaving W3C.
It's something of an orphaned pre-draft since then.

It is also from the XHTML2 days. Takes no account of HTML5 or the
changes around HTML in last 3 years... Basically it gives a simple RDF
vocabulary for the HTML link types. At the time we were unsure what
namespace URI to associate them with...

cheers,

Dan

--