Re: Changing @instanceof to @typeof

From: Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:47:41 -0400
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
CC: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hi Elias,
>
> Just checking that you know the issue was voted on and resolved, in
> yesterday's telecon. :)
>
> I mention it only to save everyone the trouble of getting out their
> thesauri and then posting hundreds of different words that essentially
> mean 'class' or 'type' or 'thing' or 'instance'...we got one, and we
> might as well stick with it. ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark

I know, I know. I just couldn't resist myself. I envy your discipline to
stick to resolved matters on the task force. It's just that this matter
has such long-term implications one can't help it to try to make it just
right and RDFa is getting there I believe, except for XMLLiteral, what a
drag.

-Elias