Update of distiller (after minutes of 2008-04-03)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:07:25 +0200
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Having read the minutes of yesterday's meeting, I have updated the
distiller as follows:

1. use @typeof instead of @instanceof
2. I have removed the part of the code that checked the 'superfluous'
triples. (Updating the code is easier than originally doing it; it just
means that return values are ignored, well, not even generated. The
structure of the processing steps remain the same otherwise...)

Just to be on the safe side for #2, and to be sure that I understood the
changes right: the example in the syntax document, referring to:

*will* generate the following set of triples:

<#A> foaf:knows
         [ foaf:knows
                 [
                 ]