Re: Updated distiller plus some new tests

On (unreviewed) Test #0092 the SPARQL query says:

ASK WHERE {
	<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0092.xhtml
 > <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator> "Albert Einstein" .
	<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0092.xhtml
 > <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title> "E = mc<sup xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'
 >2</sup>: The Most Urgent Problem of Our Time"^^<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#XMLLiteral
 > .
}

My implementation uses double-quotes instead of single-quotes for the
xmlns attribute. I can escape fine, but my SPARQL query will fail
because the string doesn't match character-per-character.

I read the meeting minutes but it doesn't say anything about this. I
guess this is where the canonicalization junk comes in pretty handy.
What are your thoughts?

-Elias