Re: The Open Web

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:41:13 +0100
To: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Cc: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Adrian Walker wrote:
> Hi Ben --
>
> Would that be better stated as "any /*programmer*/ can create a web
> site or web service" ?
I hope we're already beyond that point; through common blogging tools
and services, any literate and internet-connected human can create a Web
site and service (RSS etc.). Through categories, tags, blog-rolls and
typed links they're also in the semantic vocabularies world too...

Maybe this means everyone's a programmer now :)

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/