Re: Updated Editor's Draft of rdfa-syntax

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
>> I hope it is o.k. now...
>
> Yep. Not only 'o.k.', even better: conforming ;)

Well... I still have to check what exactly this 'CSS' approach says
about the literals. At the moment, I just copy verbatim what is in the
original text. And, of course, I am anxiously waiting for the
@instanceof finalization, to get that done, too...:-)

Ivan