RE: Updated Editor's Draft of rdfa-syntax

Shane,

The RDFa Syntax document looks quite final to me ...
However, I've got to comments ;)

3. RDF Terminology
------------------
In case you want to incorporate some graphical representation
of the triples (basically some nice drawing of the RDF graphs),
please let me know.

4.3. RDFa Processor Conformance
-------------------------------
Good to see the Test Suite mentioned here ;)

You may wish to take a look at [1] and tell
me how I could be of help, there? IIRC we decided that
the TC would not go REC-Track; however I got the feeling
that I need to update [1] (in case you reference it)?

A more general question would be how to proceed with the
umbrella document [2]; this one basically lists all RDFa
documents and can act as an entry point to the set of
relevant TR and WD ...

BTW, regarding your comment in sec. 6.2.2.1:
I've put the code online [3]; the resulting triples
IMHO should read like:

 <http://sw.joanneum.at/rdfa/tc/syntax-6-2-2-1.xhtml#q1>
  <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/source> <urn:isbn:0140449132>.

@Ivan: The RDFa distiller seems to resolve the URN
(in the object) against the base URI - not sure if this
is correct?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/