Re: Conformance Section

Hi Shane,

I'm according with You. So for point 1 and can be good also an example
of a complete document using RDFa and for Processor and Agents I think
a lot of people like the use of RDFa direcly with RDF and with
possibily to bypass a transformation.

For example, there are a mail from Dan Brickely. He try to (RDF)
validate RDFa docs directy (Ivan's FOAF in the mail). This can be a
nice idea.

Cheers,

Simone