Re: RDFa serializer?

Hi,

here is another (almost year-old) rdfs-to-xhtml utility that may be a
good starting point for making RDFa from RDFS (courtesy of Sean B.
Palmer):

    <http://inamidst.com/proj/sdoc/>

.. On a general level, the idea of using RDFa as a "template language"
and actually extract and "fill in" values from graphs using skeleton
xhtml+rdfa is something I find really intriguing. Worth exploring
further.

Best regards,
Niklas