Re: New RDFa profile, XSLT1 transformation and parser released

Ivan Herman a écrit :
> Merci Fabien!

De rien ;-)

> I have one question re #3. According to [1] Ralph has now set up a
> profile for RDFa:
>
> http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa/
>
> although not yet documented in the syntax document. What is the relation
> of that one and
>
> http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/
>
> ?
I knew Ralph had this placeholder created.
I personally continue to maintain the http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/
because it is INRIA's namespace infrastructure and I have direct WebDAV
access to it.
I don't know how W3C would like this to evolve ; either copy or redirect
or ???
The licence is explicitly free and non-viral so any option is possible.
In any case I will probably continue to maintain
http://ns.inria.fr/grddl/rdfa/ at least until the end of the RDFa WG
since I have easier access to it.

Fabien - http://ns.inria.fr/fabien.gandon/