RE: Syntax Document Editor's Draft update for review

Shane,

Thank you for this information - this is really good news ;)
Hope you'll find the following (first) comments helpful.

>From most important IMHO to rather editorial comments:

+ Section 4: As this is the core of the processing, why not doing
  it even a bit more formal as it used to be, eg., in [1]

+ The term 'URI mapping' is used in Section 3.6 the first time (why
there?)
  I'd love to see a clean definition of this (maybe even before this
occurrence?)

+ Right after the Abstract, I think a Scope section would be of great
help.
  It could for example say something like: "For authors of structured
metadata
  and for RDFa extractor developers etc."

+ I especially really like section 3. Great stuff; just one minor
comment: section 3.8
  would benefit from a bit more 'prose' - for example comparison with
other RDF serialisation
  syntaxes. One could even go further and add a reference to  a nice
overview on RDF syntax
  'history' - http://rewerse.net/deliverables/m24/i4-d9a.pdf Appendix A

+ I am not sure if the document has been checked against [2] and with
[3]?

More feedback coming soon ...

Cheers,
	Michael