RE: [RDFa TC] TC 29 and normalizing spaces of the children of an element used as a property value.

Mark,

Regarding TC29: Fabien and I discussed that on the phone already -
the only thing I was able to do was point to the according resolution [1]
(and tell about the background why I think we did it the way it is now).

IMHO this is not really an RDFa core issue, so I'd propose to
revisit TC29 again as this might be an overall show-stopper :(

I'd be more than happy to take an action to change the TC29 to
remove the white space, and further actions to add the TC raised
by Fabien [2]. As I will not be able to attend the telecon on
Friday feel free to assign me the actions as if I was present!

To capture this white space issue I further would like to propose
to raise a Tracker issue and resolve it after we have a first
public draft of the Syntax document - btw, when do you think
it will be ready for review :)?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/09-rdfa-irc#T15-10-48