Re: integrated Manu's edits into the Primer

Hi Ben,

minor comments

- second paragraph, chapter 2.5: "Fortunately, RDFa uses standard XML
namespaces".

Let us not open here the floodgates:-), RDFa uses XML namespace
_syntax_, but not XML namespaces...

Same issue on 3.1, 1st bullet item. I guess a global search might be
necessary...

- note that, it so happens, _all_ occurrences of @href are used on <a>
elements in the examples. For a casual reader of RDFa, coming from the
XHTML world, this would suggest that URI resources for RDF can only be
referred to via <a> elements, because the reader does not realize that
@href is usable on all elements... (and then the same for @resource). It
might be worth changing at least one of the examples accordingly and
make this clear.

B.t.w., the beginning of 3.6 says

"...In some cases, the clickable link is not quite the right
machine-readable data, either."

Which refers to @href. However, in XHTML1 and with @href everywhere,
@href does _not_ necessarily means 'clickable' link, only in conjunction
with <a>. This may be again a bit misleading for the casual reader...

Ivan