Re: Updating RDFa_GRDDL stylesheet - progress report

Thanks for the updated pointers Michael!
I now passes all the tests from 0001 to 0045 except:
 - Test 11 : the produced  triples look good but the projection fails
and I have to check why.
 - Test 29 : in the test, the ASK specifies an additional space at the
end of the literal value "Mark Birbeck "
                  Is it a typo or did I miss some space normalization
subtleties ?

I also switched my @class template to @instanceof template but I did not
test it yet.

As soon as these points are clarified, I should release a new RDFa_GRDDL
transform together with a new GRDDL profile for it.

Cheers,

--
Fabien - http://ns.inria.fr/fabien.gandon/