Re: RDFa2RDF proxy

On 9/7/07, Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at> wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Great job!

Great, this is important for RDFa diffusion!

> An aside: Is there any chance that you may offer
> an extension allowing to specify another XSLT?

Hi Michael,

for XML/XSLT You can also use:

http://www.siatec.net/xmlxslt/

I'm fixing the ecoding on output from form, so you can use querystring with:

http://www.siatec.net/xmlxslt/index.php?xml=<urlxml>&xsl=<urlxsl>

It uses Sablotron for PHP (and fopen to get remote file). I've also
loaded and RDFa Parser using RDFa Monkey If is needed, but with the
same issues on encoding and I think is not in sync with lastes
proposals:

http://www.siatec.net/rdfaparser/

http://www.siatec.net/rdfaparser/src=<rdfaurl>

> That's not to say one should not use Fabien's stylesheet :)
> - just if I'd like to specify an output format by myself ...

Do You need something specific issues?

Cheers,

Simone