Re: update on Primer

Ben Adida wrote:
> I've done quite a bit on the Primer, though I likely won't get more done
> until Thursday's call.

Awesome! It's much easier to read now. Attached are edits and thoughts
for the first three sub-sections of the document.

Further improvements that we could make:

- Fine tune the examples to resonate with a wider audience (talk about
  picnics and BBQs, not talks at web conferences)
- Make the language less technical sounding (replace phrases like
  "inherent structured data about an event" with "event information")
- Split the Primer up into multiple sections on different pages. The
  Python Library Reference is a good example of making a large document
  seem like an easy read:
  http://docs.python.org/lib/types.html

I could help edit the rest of the document if these are the types of
changes and feedback that you need. It's looking much better already :)

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO, Digital Bazaar, Inc.