Re: Yet another instanceof test

Sigh. You are absolutely right Mark... Somehow, in my head (sic!) the
term 'head' was analogous to the 'head of a document', not the <head>
element. It somehow completely skipped my attention. /me stupid.

I do not want to restart the discussion... my goal being to have thing
closed and finished:-)

But my test case is wrong then.

Ivan