Re: Implementation Feedback

On 25.10.2007 16:18:00, Manu Sporny wrote:
>Benji, just so you know, there is also another Test Harness with a
>complete SPARQL implementation that can automate testing of your code:
>
>http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com:8080/

Hi Manu,

Cool stuff! I've put up an ARC RDFa extractor at [1]. It currently fails
on two tests when run via your service:

Test #11: ARC trims outer WS from literals, the triples generated
          from my extractor *should* PASS the ASK query (which is trimmed,
          too), although the result differs from the RDF/XML and N3
          in the test harness which preserves the outer WS. Actually,
          when I run the query on sparql.org directly[2], I get a 'true'.
          There might be a bug in the harness perhaps?

Test #29: The triples my extractor produces match the rdf/xml in
          the test harness (ARC removes outer WS from literals),
          but the query contains trailing WS ("Mark Birbeck ") which
          is apparently ignored by my SPARQL implementation, but causes
          a 'false' on sparql.org when matched against "Mark Birbeck".

ARC has a demo SPARQL endpoint at [3], but it doesn't support
dynamic loading via FROM (or a target_graph parameter) like sparqler.
It *is* possible to LOAD/DELETE graphs (syntax info is linked
from [3]), but it'd be more work compared to sparqler (You'd have
to do LOAD -> ASK -> DELETE for each test).

Benji

[1] http://arc.web-semantics.org/demos/rdfa_tests/extract.php?url=
[2] http://tinyurl.com/2m5kh7
[3] http://arc.web-semantics.org/demos/endpoint/