Next week's call time (was Re: Telecon! Friday, 26 October 2007, 1400 UTC)

Just a reminder that Europe slips into Daylight Wasting Time this weekend
(assuming that that is the opposite of Daylight Savings Time), but the USA
postpones the move a week. So next week, assuming the call remains based
on Boston time, for Europeans the call will be one hour *earlier* than
usual, for one week only.

Steven