Re: question re triples in xml literals

On 23.10.2007 12:42:46, Mark Birbeck wrote:
>I notice that you are capitalising the 'O' in @instanceof; is that a
>typing mistake on your part, or are you trying to insert something
>into our subconscious minds, in advance of a change request? ;)
Ah, no, my fault, sorry. I personally would have used different
attribute names, following some clean convention such as
role-noun, and trying to avoid the non-intuitive attribute
names used by RDF/XML (see e.g. [1]). But no, I'm not trying to
insert anything any more, not even subconsciously ;)

I'd still vote for an RDFa alternative if there was an XHTML 1.0
one, but for now RDFa is at least a clear winner against RDF/XML
(seriously, RDFa is a great replacement syntax for RDF/XML graph
serializations, as it's both human and machine readable and
allows browsing between graphs when each graph is serialized
as a stand-alone RDFa document. That's a huge use case, too)

Best,
Benji

[1] http://lists.foaf-project.org/pipermail/foaf-dev/2004-June/007486.html

--