Re: question re triples in xml literals

Hi Benjamin,

Yes, all of your use-cases are very good. The problem is that in most
of them you'd want to _remove_ the RDFa from the 'escaped' data before
storing it as an XML Literal, since it is not actually a part of the
literal, but instead, it's part of the top-level document.

I don't think it's impossible to solve these problems though, and it's
good to start collecting these kinds of use-cases for a future
version. In the meantime, I think structured blogging will be a huge
use-case anyway. :)