Re: Using webservices for RDFa test suite validation

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Wow, that was quick!:-)

What can I say... we aim to please :)

> - at least for the case of pyRdfa, I would think that the RDF/XML should
> be the default return format.

It is, RDF/XML is the default return format. The N3 is just there to
help a human read the triples more easily. The process is:

 - Read RDFa Test Suite manifest from W3 website.
 - Process each Test case that is "approved" or "unreviewed"
    - Retrieve test case XHTML from test case manifest.
    - Retrieve the RDF from pyRDFa web service.
    - Retrieve the N3 from pyRDFa web service.
    - Retrieve SPARQL validation query from W3 website and modify to
      work with SPARQLer.
    - Call the SPARQLer webservice and determine the query return value.

> - I presume it would be easy to change/update the code so that the URI
> for the RDFa service could be given, eg, on the command line. Ie, the
> same tool could be used for a bunch of other implementation, which could
> generate output reports very easily for all of them...

Yes, it should be fairly easy to call different URLs. Got any ones,
specifically, in mind? What's the correct one for Fabien's service?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.