Re: pyRDFa Test Suite Reviewer

Ivan Herman wrote:
> I was thinking of something similar, although my strategy was meant to
> be a bit different
>
> - I would do the RDFa->RDF conversion using an online service.

Michael, Ivan,

I'll take an action to implement everything that Ivan stated in his
e-mail in a Python script (proof-of-concept). The script will use the
online services that Ivan outlined to extract and sparql the graph.

Michael, let me know if I can help with the PHP.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.