Error in one of the tests (was Re: pyRdfa and the RDFa Test Suite)

Michael,

I looked at the test entry where pyRdfa really failed, and I realized
that the test is on hold but should also be rejected. Indeed, it uses
the form:

<link about="[_:a]" rel="foaf:knows" href="[_:b]" />

which is, afaik, wrong. The syntax defines @href as a URI, and not a
URIorCURIE. Ie, for the test above to be o.k., @resource should be used
and not @href...

Ivan