Re: non-prefixed @rel

I am not sure I understand the problem around @property.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070921/#sec_9.2.5.

lists a number of predefined values for @property (description,
generator, keywords, references, robots, title) and a _different_ set of
predefined values for @rel/@rev (alternate, appendix, bookmarks, etc).
Based on that, my understanding would be that the treatment of @property
on the one hand, and @rel/@rev on the other is _exactly_ the same (ie,
(a)-(d) below), except that the set of reserved values, as referred to
in (a), is different (and the two sets are defined in the syntax document).

What do I miss?

Ivan