Re: RDFa for Firefox

David,

Of course we'd love to eventually make RDFa validate in HTML. That said,
we're taking this one step at a time: our group was chartered only for
XHTML1.1+RDFa.

The RDFa syntax is defined in a DOM-based way, which makes it extremely
simple to port to non-XML HTML. In addition, just about every existing
RDFa tool you see will work quite well on HTML4 documents.

I'm actually not sure where the extra DTDs you found came from, but I'm
perfectly happy they were built :) The point is that we'd love to see
this happen, but it's going to take some more lobbying and discussions
with the HTML5 folks.

-Ben