Re: RDFa for Firefox

Hi,

El lun, 08-10-2007 a las 10:28 +0900, Karl Dubost escribió:
> I would suggest you add it to Firefox add-ons
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/
> Building_an_Extension#Using_addons.mozilla.org

It's already added [1], but it's pending of approval in the sandbox.

El dom, 07-10-2007 a las 19:23 -0700, Ben Adida escribió:
> I have one suggestion for SemRadar: do in-browser parsing using a
> JavaScript parser (Operator, mine, or Mark's upcoming release) instead
> of posting the data to a converter web site. I say this because I'm a
> privacy freak: sending web content to a central server is not ideal when
> I may be surfing an intranet, a password-protected page, etc....

The method to detect RDFa is based on the doctype. So, it doesn't call
any external service. It only call PyRDFa if you click on the button.

BTW, it could be interesting to allow customization of the service to
parse RDFa, like SemRadar [2] does. Add support to do in-browser parsing
is something more complicated, but I'll study it.

> But this is great, so thanks! As soon as you have a bit of a textual
> description I can point to, I'll add this to rdfa.info.

There isn't much to tell, but in [3] you can find something.

Regards,

[1] http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5813
[2] http://sioc-project.org/firefox
[3] http://www.wikier.org/wiki/RDFa