record of non-telecon today

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:33:38 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Ben had sent regrets yesterday privately to a couple of us and none
of us picked up the ball to propose an agenda for today.  On irc we
decided that Ben was a critical resource to discuss our most critical
open issue, so the consensus was not to have a telecon today:

[[
  16:14:02 [ShaneM]
      sorry - I was on a call. do we have anything we can discuss without ben herE?
  16:14:08 [ShaneM]
      and ivan?
  16:14:13 [Ralph]
      wondering that myself
  16:14:27 [Ralph]
      I suggest perhaps not
  16:14:40 [ShaneM]
      I concur.
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-rdfa-irc#T16-14-02

During the non-meeting I added the @instanceof issue [1] to tracker
so others who might use the RDFa issue list [2] to judge our status
have better information.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/66
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/2