Re: Understanding 'chaining'

Just a quick note here, to clarify the issue(s) form my understanding.

As Ben emphasized in his mail, Mark's model means a change of the
process model as we have it even _without_ the instanceof issue. We have
to keep this in mind. My proposal was actually twofold: I would propose
to stick to the model we have in the current document _and_ the
@trel/@trev change (I do not care about those names, by the way, if you
find better ones, I am all for it!:-)

Ivan