Re: Understanding 'chaining'

Hi guys,

This is just a note that I am back from China:-), with a bit of jet-lag...

Mark, thanks for this 'hanging @rel' explanation, this helps in
understanding the intentions of what is happening. I am not sure how
exactly the processing model of @instanceof fits into the picture, I
still have to think about this... Do you have a similar description for
that part?

My first, initial reaction is that the parsing/generation process might
become somewhat more complex (putting my implementor's hat on). The
current scheme is certainly simple and that is the plus. But maybe I am
wrong.

On the other hand Ben's example:

is actually a nice use case, in the sense that expressing

<#me> foaf:knows <#ivan> ;
      foaf:knows <#ralph> .

succinctly in the current scheme is not that easy...

I will play with this thing in my head!

Ivan