Re: chaining-friendly rules for @instanceof

Mark Birbeck wrote:

>> In the end, I don't think it is going to
>> matter that much. People are going to be using RDFa authoring tools to
>> write this stuff for them, anyway.
>
> I have to strongly, strongly disagree! :) (Did I say strongly... ;))
> This is something that I've heard so many times in other W3C groups,
> when working on mark-up languages, and it simply never happens.

+1

Many a group are still waiting for the universally-appealing authoring
tool that never arrived (see also RDF/XML itself).

We're starting to see WYSIWYG HTML editors written in HTML/.js, and
there might be potential for editing RDFa that way, but ... people will
see the source, for sure. And they'll copy and paste it too.

Dan