Re: comment on using RDFa

From: Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:25:07 -0400
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net
CC: Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>

> RDFa is still going to change a little more before it is finalised, so
> comments like this are especially useful. In this case though, the
> problem could be with the bookmarklet, since as things stand
> non-prefixed class names should be ignored. The motivation is to try
> as much as possible to ensure that the author 'really, really'
> intended to create these triples.

Mark,

Just a clarification, when we say prefixed, do we mean the mere fact
they contain a ':' or must there be an xmlns declaration matching that
prefix? What about the case for 'http://example.org/my/property'?

Just want to make sure we track this and add it to the primer, that is,
whatever the correct answer is.

-Elias