XSLT for RDFa - license terms?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:08:45 +0100
To: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-grddl-wg@w3.org
CC: Paolo Castagna <paolo.castagna@hp.com>

Hi Fabien

what are the license terms for your RDFa transform?

I've had a request to include explicit RDFa support within Jena (whether
or not the GRDDL profile is included), and plan to do so by having an
option on the Jena GRDDL Reader to use your transform.

The Jena team tries to be fairly clear what the license terms of 3rd
party software that we interact with are. [Non-viral open source
licenses are our preferred 3rd party licenses: we make case-by-case
decisions on other licenses]

Jeremy

PS It might make sense to include it in the GRDDL library, which is
licensed under the W3C software license. However, we would need to work
out maintenance, since, as far as I understand, RDFa is not yet stable.

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England