RDFa and Forms

From: Keith Alexander <keithalexander@keithalexander.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:57:50 +0100
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi,

One thing I've been wondering abotu RDFa, and was reminded of when
reading Mark's post in splitting up RDFa (with the list of attributes),
is HTML forms.

Forms are often prefilled with information, and conceivably it would be
useful to be able to parse that pre-filled data out of the form. However
this doesn't seem possible with any other element than textarea, because
RDFa doesn't do anything with the @value and @selected attributes.

Am I missing something obvious? Has this been considered before? And
what of XForms?

Thanks,

Keith

--