quick note about next week

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:10:26 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I know the timing with my cold is poor, but I forgot to mention that I'm
away on vacation for a few days next week, including our Monday telecon
time.

I'm behind schedule, but I'm starting to catch up: the RDFa Use Cases
document was approved for publishing this past Tuesday, and Ralph is
finishing up last details to get it into the publication queue.

The next big step remains the Syntax document, and the resolution of
some outstanding issues. It seems to me that the XMLLiteral issue is
close to resolution: again, please do feel free to meet without me on
Monday.

-Ben