Fwd: XHTML+RDFa markup language example implemented

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: 17-Mar-2007 13:18
Subject: XHTML+RDFa markup language example implemented
To: HTML WG <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>

I have implemented an example XHTML+RDFa markup language using the new
DTD modules.  It is included in the downloadable tar and zip files - it
should be usable for validation of XHTML docs with embedded RDFa markup.

If I get really ambitious I will do something similar for xml schema
implementation too - but its St Patricks Day, I am Irish, and I am going
drinking.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Group/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070317/

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232