sick

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:28:19 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm sick with a bad cold, and it doesn't look like I'm getting any
better today. I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow. Please do
meet without me. Issues that do need addressing:

1) XHTML 1.1 Module: Mark, we really need this, and we've gone over the
schedule on this one many times. Let's get the current version up in a
public place ASAP, even if it's not perfect.

2) Ian's remarks, and IBM's comments, on the default data type.

I won't be much use for 3-4 days while I recover and then catch up, but
I'll be reading minutes!

-Ben