[RDFa] Scenarios Review

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:25:51 -0500
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all, and specifically Guus, Alistair, and Daniel,

Because the RDFa Use Case Scenarios have changed a good deal since you
reviewed them the first time around, I wanted to point you to the latest

If you have the time to do an updated review of this document this week,
that would be great! I'm hoping we can take this to a vote at next
week's WG meeting.

Guus, I see you already expressed approval of this document, with an
additional editorial comment regarding Microformats. I agree with your
comment. In the interest of getting a version out ASAP, however, I
propose to include the update in the next WD.

Anyone else: if you want to read this and send feedback, please do!