[RDFa] Scenarios Review

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:25:51 -0500
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all, and specifically Guus, Alistair, and Daniel,

Because the RDFa Use Case Scenarios have changed a good deal since you
reviewed them the first time around, I wanted to point you to the latest
version:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070305/

If you have the time to do an updated review of this document this week,
that would be great! I'm hoping we can take this to a vote at next
week's WG meeting.

Guus, I see you already expressed approval of this document, with an
additional editorial comment regarding Microformats. I agree with your
comment. In the interest of getting a version out ASAP, however, I
propose to include the update in the next WD.

Anyone else: if you want to read this and send feedback, please do!