Re: [RDFa] Test Suite - next steps

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:03:12 -0500
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, www-qa@w3.org

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> All,
>
> After some discussion and some contemplation [1] and [2],
> I'd like to propose the following resolutions w.r.t. the
> RDFa Test Suite:
>
> 1. We avoid the term 'conformance testing' at all
>    (the former CQ is now called Test Query);

That suits my preference, thanks.

I have to admit my case is less than compelling. The meaning of the
term seems to have drifted since I learned it, or something.
> Comments welcome; hope DanC can agree ;)

Again, all of this infrastructure stuff is well and good, I guess, but
what I want most is a handful of fairly complete tests; preferably
tests based on examples that are being advertised widely, e.g.
those in the primer.