Re: [RDFa] Update to RDFa Scenarios, including response to Comments

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:15:05 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

> - AFAIK, we agreed in Cambridge that we would *not* include RDFa code to
> the document. However, Use Case #2 still includes the
> property="dc:creator" in the code; it should probably be deleted

Yes, that's a bug. Removed in the latest version [1].

> Actually I wonder whether, for the final document, it is not worth
> having all those examples marked up with RDFa, store them somewhere, and
> link to those from this document. For learning RDFa that might be useful
> (I presume you have those somewhere, so it would not be a big deal to
> have them).

The comments we received were to *not* include any exact RDFa in this
document, lest we choose to change the syntax in the future. Working
these use cases into our test cases, however, is definitely our plan.

> - For Use Case #8, I realized the other day that the Turtle syntax for
> lists[1] is *without* commas! (Maybe parsers accept the code with
> commas, I must admit I do not know, but the official version for the
> time being is[1] which does not use them). Should be ammended in the text...

And not only that, apparently there's no "." at the end of statements
inside square brackets! I've corrected both.

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070305/