Re: [RDFa] Updated Javascript Library, bookmarklets, and a public version of the RDFa Clipboard

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:17:56 -0600
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 12:22 -0500, Ben Adida wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've completely revamped the RDFa Javascript implementation so that it
> runs in FF, Safari, and IE7 (and maybe IE6, I haven't checked) and
> doesn't modify the default object prototypes, meaning it should be
> compatible with more pages.
>
> I've also put together a public version of the RDFa clipboard that some
> of you saw at the Cambridge SemWeb get-together a month ago or so.
>
> Everything is available at:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/
>
> And a stable snapshot is at:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/20070301/
>
> Have fun, send comments, etc....

I also ran into the calendar testing page while I was at it...
  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/rdfa-calendar.html

Would you please add a little context to that page? e.g. a pointer
back to http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/ or something,
and some sort of "this is work in progress; we know it's not
valid XHTML; stay tuned" status marker?

Is that calendar testing page in the test suite? It
doesn't seem to be.
  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/
Please add it to the test suite, and/or add a link
from the calendar testing page to the test suite.

> -Ben
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E