Re: [RDFa] Response to Reviewer Comments on RDFa Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:37:44 -0500
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Well perhaps you're right and that is not mandatory that these non
> crucial things shall appear in a primer. I herefore agree with your
> doing nothing wrt to the dc:creator issue.

Okay, great.

> About this space-separated properties, I of course think it's not
> utterly elegant and also guess you don't really have any choice. A
> question however: does this space-separated solution appear somewhere in
> RDFa spec? I did not find it in RDFa syntax [1] (at least it is not in
> section 4.2.1 "Using the property attribute")

The Syntax document is older, and needs significant updating, in
particular regarding this issue. We'll definitely work on this next.

Note that the space-separated property is not our invention: we're
reusing existing HTML conventions: REL, CLASS, and PROFILE accept
multiple values in this way.

Thanks!

-Ben