Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-4: (local) bnode identifiers

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:34:25 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Given support expressed by Ivan and Mark (and the fact that we have been
assuming this for a few months without complaints), I PROPOSE that we
RESOLVE ISSUE-4 using Mark's proposal to use @rel on any element to
achieve striping, as explained in the current version of the Primer [1]

If I don't hear any opposition by Friday, end of day Hawaii time, I will
consider this issue resolved accordingly.

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/#id2266829