Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-2: custom attributes for RDF shorthand, PROPOSAL for RESOLUTION

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:12:33 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Given the support from Ivan, Mark, and Niklas, and the lack of
objection, I PROPOSE that we mark this issue as RESOLVED as follows:

"XHTML1.1+RDFa does not support custom attributes for RDF shorthand.
Future versions of RDFa in other host languages may support additional
ways of expressing semantics."

If there are no objections by end of day Friday (Hawaii time), I will
consider this issue resolved.