Re: Blank nodes & classes

Hi Ben, Mark, all,

First of all, thank you for your answers, I used Ben's practice to
solve the problem.

I am strongly against using URIs to identify resources, one should
use URLs where you can get more info... so I'll use http://amazon.com/
ISBN:0091808189 instead of urn:ISBN:0091808189 even if amazon do not
provide this service yet...

according to your example, to get the rdfs:label triple, the right
markup would be:

	Canteen Cuisine

The question seems not to be what is the minimum markup that should
give a triple but more :

	what is the minimum markup to generate the maximum triples...

Can we have :

class="bib:book">
	Canteen Cuisine

which would give:

<http://amazon.com/ISBN:0091808189> rdf:type bib:book.
<http://amazon.com/ISBN:0091808189> rdfs:label "Canteen Cuisine".

and to go back to my example with Ben's solution:

	some things about the person

which gives the triples :

<> rdf:li _:whatever.
_:whatever rdf:type foaf:Person.