Re: Dumb Question

In case Mark's email was still too long for Elias's spinning head... :)

There was consensus on the call yesterday that we cannot make RDFa a
moving target anymore. There may be small additions (like @resource),
but all currently written RDFa is going to keep working, and the
additions will be minimal. The discussion around these last small tweaks
may be a bit involved, as this is the last stretch, but the result will
be simple.

Hope this helps calm fears!

-Ben