Re: Determination of subjects/objects

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:07:49 -0700
To: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
CC: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

So, Mark, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have the ability to
name bnodes using the CURIE notation, e.g. resource="[_:author1]" and
the like. That hasn't changed, as far as I know.

The question on the table was whether we could use "_:" as an explicit
request to generate a new unnamed bnode.

Ivan, did I misunderstand?

-Ben