Re: Determination of subjects/objects

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:18:15 +0100
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hi Ivan,

On 27/07/07, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> Mark, why are you telling that to me? I did not invent this term...

I didn't say you did. :) You said 'one term is as good as another',
and I disagreed with you.

And prior to that, you seemed to pointing out a confusion in the rules
around the issue of what could set the 'RDF identity'; I was only
trying to say that I didn't think there was mileage in trying to
resolve that confusion by making the definition of 'RDF identity' more
precise, since I think it is itself a confusing term.

I was trying to agree with you, but it looks like I added to the confusion....

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232