Re: moving forward!

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:32:05 +0900
Cc: RDFa force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

Le 24 juil. 2007 à 02:11, Ivan Herman a écrit :
> - if only xml:lang is there it is treated as @lang
> - if both @xml:lang and @lang are there with equal values, then guess
> what happens:-)
> - if both @xml:lang and @lang are there with different values, this is
> actually a bug; but I guess XHTML does say about which one has a
> priority for this, and we should simply adopt that

     html serialization: only use lang
     xml  serialization: only use xml:lang

     "If both the xml:lang attribute and the lang
     attribute are set on an element, user agents
     must use the xml:lang attribute, and the lang
     attribute must be ignored for the purposes of
     determining the element's language."

To find the language used for an element content, use the closest

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***